Cracking The Glass Ceiling is always looking for guest bloggers with new perspectives and interesting experiences. You do not have to be a professional writer/blogger – all you need is to have something to say!
Please review the following post submission information. If you would like to submit a guest post, please provide your name, email address and proposed topic in the form provided. If you already have a draft of your post prepared, you may include it in the form.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Post should contain relevant content. In order to maximize the benefits of your post to readers, it has to be on one of the topics covered on this blog to ensure good response.
- Post should be a minimum of 400 words.
- Must be original content, never before published, exclusive to Cracking The Glass Ceiling. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Post must not be published anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs). You can link back to the post from your blog to let your readers know about your post.
- Post should be well-written as we will only edit for minor grammar mistakes. Contextual links to related articles from Cracking The Glass Ceiling may be added.
- Post should include no more than three links.
- Provide a short bio/byline to be displayed at the bottom of your post (approximately 3 sentences). You may include links to your website, blog, Twitter, Facebook page. We will not link to unrelated author bylines or products in byline. We will usually not link to paid, hired third-party/freelance professional writers linking to different products or services for purely for links/promotional purposes.
- Should you choose to provide an image with your post, it should be properly attributed and have been credited.
We Do Not Accept:
- Posts containing affiliate links, sponsored links, keyword links, sponsored paid articles
- Posts previously published by you in same/modified form on your/any other site
- Self promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products / services / companies
- Posts containing links for unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- Fake author info (nicknames are OK)
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- Copyrighted content
- Posts that are too short
- Poor images
- Posts that do not follow the guidelines
After Your Post is Published:
- Monitor and respond to comments on your post.
- Promote your post on social media sites and share with friends.
- Put a link to your guest post on your blog and inform your readers about your post. This will help to showcase your guest blogging skills and they might invite you to guest blog too.